- Struggling to keep up with all the changes in digital and social media
- Lacking confidence in your skills
- Concerned that despite your years in the job you're not rocking digital and social as well as you might
- Overwhelmed with the choices of platforms and approaches
- Not sure you're really doing the *right* things on social media
- Confused about all the options
- Lacking the time to fully master each channel
- Social media results not as easy as you expected
- Uncertain what "best practice" looks like nowadays let alone how to do it
- Underwhelmed with the results from all the time and budget you've invest in social media
- Haven't got time for expensive workshops, training days and conferences
- Struggling to find reliable, trusted training on social media marketing
- Looking for affordable expert advice that you can trust
How would you feel if there was a solution?
- Bite-sized training delivered at a time and place of your choosing
- Affordable prices with a super low cost monthly option
- Friendly guidance for the long term - not just a one-off training day
- Practical ideas that you can implement immediately with stonking results
- A comprehensive range of topics addressing all those areas you struggle with delivered by a team of trusted and respected industry practitioners at the top of their game
- An ever growing portfolio of resources that deliver exactly what you need to succeed in marketing right now
Restore your confidence, rock your social media
Take control, seize opportunities and deliver results
Become that expert implementer with the golden touch.
Take informed, confident decisions based on a foundation of up-to-the-minute training and best practice.
Access All Areas subscription
Get access to all current and future courses and masterclasses, PLUS all the updates.
Access EVERY COURSE and EVERY MASTERCLASS in the Digiterati Academy for one low monthly fee.
The AAA Subscription THE best value way to access our training.
- 12 tips for local optimisation on Facebook - 7th June 2017
- [New feature] Using the New Inbox on your Facebook Page: the Universal Inbox is here! - 10th May 2017
- [Breaking] How to post as a Facebook Page in your Group PLUS how to link a Facebook Group to a Page - 10th May 2017
- Facebook Group Member Request Settings: Facebook beta testing feature for admins to vet prospective members by asking questions - 10th April 2017
- Do your emojis actually end up looking the way you intend them to? - 20th March 2017
- Our biggest course to date is now live (and it’s not about Facebook!) - 20th February 2017