How to create SRT files for Facebook, YouTube and Amazon videos
With 80% of Facebook users watching videos with the sound muted, captions are an essential way of getting your message across. You can subtitle the entire video or simply display key messages that describe the video content.
SRT files are the industry standard format for sub title or caption files for Facebook videos (including Facebook Live), YouTube, Amazon video and more.
But creating SRT files is tricky and error prone requiring considerable skill and knowhow.
At The Digiterati we wrestled with caption files ourselves and decided to commission an app to do it for us.
Introducing SRT Made Easy by The Digiterati
SRT Made Easy is a simple and unique programme for PC users to create SRT files the easy way. Currently in Beta mode we would love your feedback.
- As a digital marketer can you relate to any of these? - 28th October 2016
- Cracking Facebook’s News Feed Algorithm: a New Definition of Edgerank - 26th October 2016
- Why you should upload links not photos to Facebook - 14th October 2016
- SRT Made Easy: The Digiterati’s unique free software for making captions and subtitles for Facebook and YouTube video - 2nd September 2016
- [New!] In-depth fan data on your Facebook Page + FaceBug fix! - 11th August 2016
- New Facebook Page design: How to re-order the left and right hand columns - 11th August 2016