How to create SRT files for Facebook, YouTube and Amazon videos
With 80% of Facebook users watching videos with the sound muted, captions are an essential way of getting your message across. You can subtitle the entire video or simply display key messages that describe the video content.
SRT files are the industry standard format for sub title or caption files for Facebook videos (including Facebook Live), YouTube, Amazon video and more.
But creating SRT files is tricky and error prone requiring considerable skill and knowhow.
At The Digiterati we wrestled with caption files ourselves and decided to commission an app to do it for us.
Introducing SRT Made Easy by The Digiterati
SRT Made Easy is a simple and unique programme for PC users to create SRT files the easy way. Currently in Beta mode we would love your feedback.
- How to calculate the reach of your Facebook GROUP! - 7th November 2017
- How what you write on Facebook could be killing your reach - 31st October 2017
- [Insights Metrics] Finding the reach of your Facebook Group - 27th July 2017
- 12 tips for local optimisation on Facebook - 7th June 2017
- [New feature] Using the New Inbox on your Facebook Page: the Universal Inbox is here! - 10th May 2017
- How to post as a Facebook Page in your Group PLUS how to link a Facebook Group to a Page - 10th May 2017