How to create SRT files for Facebook, YouTube and Amazon videos
With 80% of Facebook users watching videos with the sound muted, captions are an essential way of getting your message across. You can subtitle the entire video or simply display key messages that describe the video content.
SRT files are the industry standard format for sub title or caption files for Facebook videos (including Facebook Live), YouTube, Amazon video and more.
But creating SRT files is tricky and error prone requiring considerable skill and knowhow.
At The Digiterati we wrestled with caption files ourselves and decided to commission an app to do it for us.
Introducing SRT Made Easy by The Digiterati
SRT Made Easy is a simple and unique programme for PC users to create SRT files the easy way. Currently in Beta mode we would love your feedback.
- Marie’s interview on current affairs show ITV Tonight: Facebook data and ads targeting special - 17th April 2018
- Harnessing the Power of Facebook Groups: BrightonSEO Talk - 7th April 2018
- Why NFO is the new SEO - 5th March 2018
- How to Drive Traffic With Your Facebook Cover Photo - 28th February 2018
- Facebook News Feed Optimization (NFO) - 12th February 2018
- First glimpse of new Facebook Group Admin Tools Hub - 12th February 2018