Advanced YouTube and Video Marketing, Twitter, Instagram, Periscope, Pinterest, Google+, Snapchat and LinkedIn marketing coaching
Whilst Facebook consumes a large chunk of people’s online time, brands need to be present and relevant across a range of digital outposts. Knowing what’s working RIGHT NOW is paramount.
You will gain a clear understanding of how each of the leading social media platforms can be used for maximum impact, which will work best for you, and how they can work together. You will take away actionable steps to help you optimise your social presence whether you’re a relative newcomer to social or a seasoned pro.
Delivered in full, this two-day course builds on principles taught in the Facebook marketing coaching and covers all the other major social media and video platforms:
Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Periscope
It is presented by Carlton Jefferis of The Digiterati, a leading social media practitioner.
We’ll incorporate an audit of your current use of social media together with plenty of interactivity that will get your team raring to go. We’ll return a few weeks later to work with you on progress and help develop further improvements.
Typical two day course content: the full works
We'll always tailor our coaching to the needs of your brand and your team. Perhaps you only need coaching on a handful of platforms across a single day. But if you want to go over everything, here is a sample syllabus:
We will cover key Twitter optimisation tips, Twitter ads, analytics and measurement plus:
- The latest on Twitter usage and trends
- What the future holds in store for brands on Twitter
- The tricks to building a valuable follower-base
- Why no-one is seeing your tweets, and what to do about it
- Twitter cards. The little-known technique to drastically enhance your Twitter content
- How to reach a competitor’s followers with Twitter Ads
- How to convert followers to sales leads
- Who’s using Pinterest and what types of brands are best suited
- How Pinterest can boost your SEO (or penalise it if done wrong)
- Tips on what images to pin and how to optimise pins
- Discover Rich Pins, Pinterest’s answer to Twitter Cards
- The key things to distribute pinnable content as widely as possible
- Understanding Pinterest Analytics
- Pinterest Ads – what to expect and when it will become available
- Using Instagram as a marketing tool
- The type of images that work best
- Building a following and community
- Examples of brands that are engaging with Instagram users
- What is coming with Instagram ads?
- Who is active on Snapchat?
- Is Snapchat a viable marketing tool for businesses?
- What are the key considerations and limitations?
- How to build a follower base
- Snapchat Stories – what they are and how marketers can use them
- How are others using Snapchat in their marketing communications
- The latest on growth and usage of Google+
- What does the future hold for Google+?
- How is Google+ important to businesses?
- The four things you should do on G+ now
YouTube and video marketing
- A deep-dive into YouTube
- How to take advantage of the world's second biggest search engine
- What most brands are getting wrong
- Why you shouldn’t obsess about video views (and what you should obsess about instead)
- The key steps to optimising your YouTube channel and keep people viewing your content
- Tricks and tips to optimising individual videos using little-used techniques including annotations, end cards and YouTube search techniques
- Common mistakes to avoid that could get you into disputes
- YouTube ads options, which work best, and how to use them
- Measurement – YouTube Analytics that may surprise you
- Why Vine is the best short-video platform
- How to easily distribute Vine videos across other platforms
- Using Vine to enhance your Twitter content
- Examples of how others are using Vine to brilliant effect
- The opportunity for live-streaming video
- Why Periscope beats Meerkat as the best live-streaming app
- The types of live video broadcasts that are popular
- Tips to increase distribution and views of your broadcasts
- How to save Periscope broadcasts for use across other social platforms
- Examples of brands using Periscope to reach their customers
LinkedIn (normally only included in a B2B focussed day and also incorporating platforms such as Slideshare)
- Using LinkedIn to increase the visibility of your website content beyond the status update tool
- Company Page best practice
- Advertising using LinkedIn
Interested to learn more?
Enquire about a social media coaching day tailored for your team. The Digiterati is based in the UK with offices in London and Bristol, although we travel to locations across the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Prices start at £1,499 for a one day session.
Contact us for details
About the Trainer
Carlton Jefferis is a senior consultant and trainer at The Digiterati, a team of experienced senior marketing practitioners with backgrounds in world-leading brands, agencies and technology startups.
Carlton has over 20 years experience working on pioneering internet and digital marketing projects for a wide range of clients including Sony, AOL, Manchester United FC, Nationwide Building Society, AT&T, Autographer and a large number of start-up tech businesses. He advises clients of The Digiterati on commercial and sales strategy, digital marketing strategy, ecommerce and product development.
As a skilled, active social media practitioner he delivers public training and bespoke in-house courses on social media marketing, digital strategy and digital transformation. He also blogs for leading global digital marketing publisher, Smart Insights.
What about Facebook?
We have a separate syllabus focussing on Facebook Marketing.