This is a short fun post to make a point about Facebook reach.
When you upload a link you get much better reach than uploading a photo.
Here’s the evidence (and this repeats in multiple studies):
Plus if you upload a photo first you’ll only have one place to write copy on Facebook AND you’ll have to put the link into the copy.
It’s also irritating for users because clicking the photo won’t take them to the landing page.
We’ll be covering this topic in more depth in a Masterclass in our soon-to-be-launched Digiterati Academy.
- Facebook News Feed Optimization (NFO) - 12th February 2018
- First glimpse of new Facebook Group Admin Tools Hub - 12th February 2018
- Notes from the Facebook Communities Summit Europe - 10th February 2018
- Facebook News Feed algorithm update for Pages and news publishers - 6th February 2018
- [Case Study] Why one Page got hit really hard by Facebook Zero - 6th February 2018
- GDPR: Do we really need to pay attention? - 29th January 2018