This is a short fun post to make a point about Facebook reach.
When you upload a link you get much better reach than uploading a photo.
Here’s the evidence (and this repeats in multiple studies):
Plus if you upload a photo first you’ll only have one place to write copy on Facebook AND you’ll have to put the link into the copy.
It’s also irritating for users because clicking the photo won’t take them to the landing page.
We’ll be covering this topic in more depth in a Masterclass in our soon-to-be-launched Digiterati Academy.
- 16 must-haves for any digital marketer - 24th May 2018
- Marie’s interview on current affairs show ITV Tonight: Facebook data and ads targeting special - 17th April 2018
- Harnessing the Power of Facebook Groups: BrightonSEO Talk - 7th April 2018
- Why NFO is the new SEO: Facebook’s News Feed Algorithm Explained - 5th March 2018
- How to Drive Traffic With Your Facebook Cover Photo - 28th February 2018
- Facebook News Feed Optimization (NFO) - 12th February 2018