- Do your emojis actually end up looking the way you intend them to? - 20th March 2017
- Our biggest course to date is now live (and it’s not about Facebook!) - 20th February 2017
- Facebook Events: the Cinderella content type that’s more glass slipper than pumpkin - 18th January 2017
- Facebook’s new Post Options: What you need to know - 7th January 2017
- Setting up shop and services sections in your Facebook Page - 4th January 2017
- Facebook’s Page layout has changed again! - 13th December 2016
This is a short fun post to make a point about Facebook reach. When you upload a link you get much better reach than uploading a photo. Here's the evidence (and this repeats in multiple studies): Plus if you upload a photo first you'll only have one place to write copy on Facebook AND you'll have to put the link into the copy. It's also irritating for users because clicking the photo won't take them to the landing page. We'll be covering this topic in more depth in a Masterclass in our soon-to-be-launched Digiterati Academy.