- As a digital marketer can you relate to any of these? - 28th October 2016
- Cracking Facebook’s News Feed Algorithm: a New Definition of Edgerank - 26th October 2016
- Why you should upload links not photos to Facebook - 14th October 2016
- SRT Made Easy: The Digiterati’s unique free software for making captions and subtitles for Facebook and YouTube video - 2nd September 2016
- [New!] In-depth fan data on your Facebook Page + FaceBug fix! - 11th August 2016
- New Facebook Page design: How to re-order the left and right hand columns - 11th August 2016
This is a short fun post to make a point about Facebook reach. When you upload a link you get much better reach than uploading a photo. Here's the evidence (and this repeats in multiple studies): Plus if you upload a photo first you'll only have one place to write copy on Facebook AND you'll have to put the link into the copy. It's also irritating for users because clicking the photo won't take them to the landing page. We'll be covering this topic in more depth in a Masterclass in our soon-to-be-launched Digiterati Academy.