This is a short fun post to make a point about Facebook reach.
When you upload a link you get much better reach than uploading a photo.
Here's the evidence (and this repeats in multiple studies):
Plus if you upload a photo first you'll only have one place to write copy on Facebook AND you'll have to put the link into the copy.
It's also irritating for users because clicking the photo won't take them to the landing page.
We'll be covering this topic in more depth in a Masterclass in our soon-to-be-launched Digiterati Academy.
- [Insights Metrics] Finding the reach of your Facebook Group - 27th July 2017
- 12 tips for local optimisation on Facebook - 7th June 2017
- [New feature] Using the New Inbox on your Facebook Page: the Universal Inbox is here! - 10th May 2017
- [Breaking] How to post as a Facebook Page in your Group PLUS how to link a Facebook Group to a Page - 10th May 2017
- Facebook Group Member Request Settings: Facebook beta testing feature for admins to vet prospective members by asking questions - 10th April 2017
- Do your emojis actually end up looking the way you intend them to? - 20th March 2017