This is a short fun post to make a point about Facebook reach.
When you upload a link you get much better reach than uploading a photo.
Here's the evidence (and this repeats in multiple studies):
Plus if you upload a photo first you'll only have one place to write copy on Facebook AND you'll have to put the link into the copy.
It's also irritating for users because clicking the photo won't take them to the landing page.
We'll be covering this topic in more depth in a Masterclass in our soon-to-be-launched Digiterati Academy.
- How to calculate the reach of your Facebook GROUP! - 7th November 2017
- How what you write on Facebook could be killing your reach - 31st October 2017
- [Insights Metrics] Finding the reach of your Facebook Group - 27th July 2017
- 12 tips for local optimisation on Facebook - 7th June 2017
- [New feature] Using the New Inbox on your Facebook Page: the Universal Inbox is here! - 10th May 2017
- How to post as a Facebook Page in your Group PLUS how to link a Facebook Group to a Page - 10th May 2017