Advanced LinkedIn Training – full day
LinkedIn is a lot more than a place to put your online CV and look for job opportunities. It is THE social network for B2B marketing so as important for businesses to consider as it is for individuals looking to raise their personal profile.
This will be a step-by-step approach to setup the digital foundations and enable the profiles and company pages to be fit for purpose for future sales growth to support the overall strategy.
What you’ll learn:
Setting the scene
- Why is LinkedIn so important for Sales/ B2B Marketing
- Introduction – UK and worldwide data
- Understanding paid accounts – Pros and Cons of each
- Managing privacy settings for optimal performance
Building your foundation – Creating a compelling profile
- Headline, photo and your contact details
- The importance of your career summary and experience
- Using endorsements and recommendations
- Achieving profile completeness and SEO benefit of being found
Building your lead network to support sales
- Updating your first degree network
- The value of advance search explained
- Connection requests which received positive results
- In mails and connection requests which get results
- Using Groups for building connections
- Display Advertising, Network Advertising, Sponsored Updates and Sponsored Inmails
Using Content marketing
- Using rich content formats to generate response- images,
- Video and slide share
- Using advertising to support content distribution
- How to set up a Company pages to support your lead generation
- Using showcase pages for profile targeting
- Growing your company page followers
- Using Sales Navigator to improve prospect management
- LinkedIn Mobile Apps
- Resources section for LinkedIn
- Q and A
The course is taught by either Sarah Alder or David Reilly.
Sarah Alder is an experienced digital marketing professional with particular focus on helping clients align digital activities to business objectives. Sarah’s work with in-house teams includes planning and delivering training sessions, ranging from overviews of current digital marketing topics for senior managers to project management skills for digital marketers and in-house teams.
Training clients come from a range of sectors and include Deloitte (UK & Switzerland), Transport for London, Abbott Healthcare, Mtel Bulgaria, Mencap, RSPCA and RIM. Sarah teaches CIM Professional Diploma and Digital Marketing courses and is a Visiting Lecturer at Hertfordshire Business School. She also presents the Digiterati Academy courses on LinkedIn Marketing.
David Reilly is an entrepreneur and technologist. Founder and Board Director of digital marketing agency Barracuda Digital (2006 to 2013) that grew from 1 member of staff and zero revenue to 23 and 5 million turnover over 7 years. Since 2014 he launched training company Let’s Learn Digital with a vision to deliver hands-on training in Linkedin, B2B Marketing and emerging technologies to business executives
David also writes digital marketing user guides for Smart Insights and Econsultancy, including the LinkedIn User Guide published in 2016.