We have just added a new module to our Zero to Hero with Facebook Ads course in the Digiterati Academy.
Whilst the course isn’t that old, of course things change all the time on Facebook so we regularly issue updates on all our key courses.
What happens where in Facebook Ads Manager
Ads Manager has seen a considerable visual upgrade and gets ever more complex. We’ve therefore created a visualisation of the Ad Campaign structure so that advertisers can easily see what is done at what level.
We’ve therefore created a single 1-hour full module update which features the following content:
- Updated Facebook campaign structure diagram
- Changes to Ads Manager
- Video ads / targeting case study
- Ads campaign case study
- Boosting a post – best practice
- Facebook and Instagram Stories
- Campaign Budget Optimisation
- Researching competitor ads
- Copywriting: tips, a great free app and headline ideas for ads and blog copy
If you are new to the Zero to Hero Ads course we’d suggest you watch that first and then watch this update.
If you went through the course a while ago then this update should be all you need to watch unless you want to brush up on any of the elements from the main course.
- Updated 30 April 2020: Which video conferencing or live streaming platform to choose? - 4th April 2020
- Free Webinar: Moving your activity classes online #StayInWorkOut - 27th March 2020
- How to move face-to-face classes online - 17th March 2020
- Facebook Ad Campaign Structure - 1st October 2019
- BrightonSEO talk: How to get Facebook Groups Working for Your Business - 4th September 2019
- Case study: SEO for a website that was virtually invisible on Google - 20th August 2019